To ensure low maintenance high air quality, install an ACT activated carbon absorber to remove any remaining oil vapour downstream from the applicable air treatment and pre-filtration processes.
We recommend that a KAESER KD filter is used downstream from the ACT activated carbon absorber.
For a compressed air supply you can count on
● Remaining oil content (total hydrocarbon content) in accordance with Class 1 as
per ISO 8573-1 (2010)
● Long-lasting activated carbon – typically up to 12,000 operating hours through
generous volume and optimised fl ow.
● Large inlets/outlets ensure low differential pressure for highly effi cient
● Function monitoring with oil vapour indicator fi tted as standard.
● Robust protective stand.
● Approved in accordance with AD2000 pressure appliance guidelines.
● KAESER – For all of your compressed air needs.